Approx. 5,000 / Piece Get Latest PriceProduct Brochure
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Piece|
|Size||190 - 360 cm|
|Packaging size||12 pc|
|Packaging Type||wooden boxes|
|usage||rapier and airjet weaving|
State of the art design and construction techniques applying the best technology currently available guarantee that "abc" heald frames offer the highest performance levels under the hardest working conditions.
• Extruded frame staves in a special, high strength anodized aluminum alloy.
• Healds carrying rods in hardened stainless steel with rounded edges for “J” or “C” healds measuring 280 mm ( 11”), 331 mm ( 13”) or 382 mm (15”). These healds carrying rods can be fixed across the full length or are partially movable for manual threading up.
• Lateral supports designed to withstand the highest speeds and to satisfy the requirements of all the major manufacturers of weaving machines. The lateral supports are connected to the staves with simple and efficient fastening solutions.
• The driving elements are available for all kinds of shed forming and weaving machines.
• Frame staves made of 120x9.4 mm extruded aluminum alloy profile.
• One intermediate support for widths over 2,300 mm, adjustable over a stroke from 80 to 150 mm.
• Nickel plated lateral supports available in various sections.
All "abc" frames are fitted with stainless steel healds carrying rods. This type of stainless steel is hardened through a mar forming process that, besides the typical characteristics of this metal, gives the rods a hardness of 45-47 HRC.
These healds carrying rods are supplied with riveting across the full length of the frame or are partially movable at one end or both upon request, for manual threading.
They are made out of carefully selected seasoned beech wood. A fully automated line assures a perfect positioning and gluing of the separators onto the frame staves.